RunPhones are Green
- All of the electronics in the SleepPhones are RoHS compliant, which means that they are free of lead and;other dangerous heavy metals. They can be safely disposed.
- Operations are streamlined in order to reduce waste.
- Ink and toner cartridges are recycled.
- The SleepPhones packaging was carefully chosen to minimize materials and weight which uses less fuel to transport. We do not use packing peanuts. We reuse plastic balloons, bubbles and boxes from our suppliers whenever possible.
- Almost all manufacturing waste is recycled (cardboard, office paper) or reused (leftover fabric).
- Computer equipment is on a smart strip so all peripherals automatically turn off when the computer is not on.
Here Is How You Can Help
- Reuse as many of the packaging parts as possible. If your SleepPhones came in a corrugated cardboard box, please reuse and recycle your box.
- If your SleepPhones came in a Tyvek® envelope, please recycle the envelope! For small quantities (less than 25 envelopes), turn any Tyvek® envelope inside out, so the unprinted white surface shows on the outside.
- Stuff the inside-out Tyvek® envelope with other used Tyvek® envelopes for recycling. Address and mail the envelope to: Tyvek® Recycle, Attn. Shirley B. Wright, 2400 Elliham Avenue #A,
RunPhones Respects Your Privacy
- We will never sell your credit card information.
- If you use Google Checkout, your credit/debit card information is between you and Google.
- If you use PayPal, your credit/debit card information is between you and PayPal.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we will send you periodic email updates.
- We never sell or share your information with other companies.