Do You Need an Adapter to Use RunPhones® Classic?
Most wired headphones have 3.5mm plugs. RunPhones® Classic headphones also have a 3.5mm plug. If your device has a standard round port, you should be able to use any headphones without an adapter.
A select group of manufacturers began eliminating the round 3.5mm port from their devices a few years ago. Anyone with those devices needs an adapter to use any headphones that have a 3.5mm plug.
Before ordering RunPhones® Classic or the Lightning adapter:
- Look closely at the ports on your device. Determine if you have a 3.5mm port.
- Check the original box your device came in. You may have received an adapter with your purchase.
- Identify if you have an Apple or Android device. Device type determines which adapter you may need.
- iPhones without 3.5mm ports will need 3.5mm to Lightning adapters
- Androids without 3.5mm ports will need 3.5mm to USB-C adapters
- Contact customer service with your questions at 877-838-4790 or email@example.com.
If you need a Lightning adapter to connect wired headphones to your iPhone, you can buy one right here:
(Not compatible with Android devices)